FAIR TRADE AND FAIR PLAY
Our family business is all about a partnership based and trustful contact with our guests, staff and associates. We do as well prefer local products.
• our hotel features 29 rooms
• our restaurant offers 40 seatings, outbuildings 50, 25 and 15 persons
• we are situated in the south city centre of Heidenheim
• hotel with single and double rooms, apartments
• restaurant with a varying menue and side rooms for your venue
• skittle alley
We pursue fairtrade with the goal of reducing the imbalance in the world wide trade by forcing farmers and workers. The independent controlled fairtrade-signet means that the used fairtrade-materials come from organizations of producers which respect the social, economical and ecological standards. Our offered products correspond to these required international fairtrade-standards.
Since 2004 we are associated with the project Ostalb Lamm (east alb lamb). The goal of this project, besides the preservation of the tending sheep farming on the distinguishing juniper heath of the alb, is to distribute a local product that manages without feeding soy or genetically modified fodder.
Your hosts introduce themselves:
Federal state chairman DEHOGA Baden Württemberg –
section vocational education